Much more than a training…
Our coaching skills learning journey includes 3 workshops that provide an experiential opportunity for progressive skills building with the application of models and tools. Our practical toolkit ensures that you have all the ready-to-use forms to provide coaching to your clients, from the first exploration conversation until the disengagement phase. Each workshop is 2 days, with 4 hours of individual preparation and reflection work.
Coaching in the Corporate Context
This first part of the journey focuses on coaching skills under the ICF Core Coaching Competencies. The workshop is highly experiential and practice and it reviews and applies the ICF Coaching Competencies to leaders as coaches in the corporate environment.
Coaching Leadership for Results
In this second part, we focus on the design and implementation of executive coaching as a process over time, from the initial conversation with the client and contracting, through to the last meeting. How do you deal with the triangle client (client-organization-coach)? When and how to you integrate assessments? How do you develop and maintain an effective coaching plan with the client? How do you facilitate learning and results? How do you measure the results of the investment? We also focus on practice scenarios, as we build and expand your toolki of processes, models and techniques.
Advanced Executive Coaching
This third and last part is dedicated to building on participants’ executive coaching experience with intense skills practice, using various situations: strategic leadership, challenging communications, and team coaching. The workshop also focuses on Personal Mastery, Employee Engagement and ROI techniques linked to masterful application of the ICF Competencies and how to leverage ROI for enhanced marketing and business success.
At the end of this program, you will have:
- a total of 60 hours of ICF ACTP Training;
- a practical template for executive coaching and leadership development;
- a corporate/executive coaching toolkit of more than 30 processes, models, techniques and forms;
- a deeper understanding of ICF Standards and of the procession of coaching;
- practical coaching marketing and business ideas;
- a customized coaching development plan;
- a questionnaire that you can use for a 360º assessment feedback process by individual interview sessions of by email;
- an ability to create powerful development plans from the 360º assessment feedback process;
- an understanding through a personal experience of work-life balance exercises i.e. Values, Life Priorities and Balance;
- individual learning and development of Keys to Success to support your continued growth towards Personal Mastery;
- increased awareness of Strategic Leadership Behavior;
- powerful ROI techniques and practice for marketing.